The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for September 2019.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Hanfa and ZSE sign new Code of Corporate Governance for undertakings listed on ZSE
- Monthly Report for August 2019
- Monthly Report for July 2019
- Intragroup exemption from the reporting obligation
- Monthly Report for June 2019
- Monthly Report for May 2019
- 23rd Meeting of the Board
- HANFA Board President at the International Association of Insurance Supervisors meeting in Argentina
ESMA – Updated information on the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the EU – preparations for a possible no-deal Brexit scenario
On 7 October 2019, ESMA published updated information with respect to preparatory activities in connection with the use of trading data in ESMA databases, the impact of a no-deal Brexit on the application of MIFID/MIFIR and the Benchmark Regulation provisions, ESMA's operational plans related to IT systems and databases in case of this scenario, and other preparatory activities, as well as earlier announcements.