The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for February 2019.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Monthly Report for January 2019
- Notice on amendments to the General Good Provisions
- Monthly Report for December 2018
- Monthly Report for November 2018
- Monthly Report for October 2018
- New address
- Monthly Report for September 2018
- Monthly Report for August 2018
The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency is a supervisory authority whose scope of activities and competence cover the supervision of financial markets, financial services and supervised entities providing those services.