The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for August 2019.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Monthly Report for July 2019
- Intragroup exemption from the reporting obligation
- Monthly Report for June 2019
- Monthly Report for May 2019
- 23rd Meeting of the Board
- HANFA Board President at the International Association of Insurance Supervisors meeting in Argentina
- Hanfa announces invitation to apply for student internships
- HANFA considering prohibition of trading in binary options in Croatia
European Commission on Brexit: Finalising preparations for the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union on 1 November 2019
On 4 September 2019, the European Commission issued a new communication on the state of preparation for Brexit where actors are informed that they cannot count on a new extension of time that would delay the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. According to the agreement reached, the deadline for the UK's withdrawal from the EU is 31 October 2019.