The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for June 2019.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Monthly Report for May 2019
- 23rd Meeting of the Board
- Hanfa announces invitation to apply for student internships
- HANFA considering prohibition of trading in binary options in Croatia
- 10th educational congress for representatives of securities issuers held in Zagreb
- 22nd Meeting of the Board
- A. Žigman: Harmonisation of market infrastructure will require particular attention
- HANFA participated in the event “Sve na jednom mjestu”
HANFA Board President at the International Association of Insurance Supervisors meeting in Argentina
President of the Board of the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA) Ante Žigman is participating in committee meetings of the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) and the IAIS Global Seminar, held from 10 to 14 June 2019 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.