Options and discretions
This section provides information on the manner of exercising the options and discretions available in Union law, based on Directive 2013/36/EU.
- Directive 2013/36/EU on access to the activity of credit institutions and the prudential supervision of credit institutions and investment firms
- Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 650/2014 laying down implementing technical standards with regard to the format, structure, contents list and annual publication date of the information to be disclosed by competent authorities in accordance with Directive 2013/36/EU
- Overview of options and discretions set out in Directive 2013/36/EU, Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 and LCR Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/61 - sheet 2
- Transitional options and discretions set out in Directive 2013/36/EU and Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 - sheet 3
- Variable elements of remuneration (Article 94 of Directive 2013/36 EU) - sheet 4