The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for January 2018.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Monthly Report for December 2017
- Monthly Report for November 2017
- Monthly Report for October 2017
- Monthly Report for September 2017
- Monthly Report for August 2017
The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency is a supervisory authority whose scope of activities and competence cover the supervision of financial markets, financial services and supervised entities providing those services.